What to do when an accident occurs:
- Call 911 if injured, bleeding or feeling fable.
- Police need to be involved before cars are moved.
- Take pictures of the scene, your car and their car.
- Exchange insurance information, driver's license and contact information.
- Call your insurance company to report the accident and get a claim number.
When coming to collect belongings from your vehicle, please bring:
- Photo I.D.
- 1 Proof of Ownership: Registration, Title or Insurance Card.
- Claim # from insurance company.